MANUALLY OPERATED SCAFFOLD TOWER
The Monkey Tower is an easy to operate and innovative unfolding scaffolding system. This manually operated platform is ideal for jobs that have traditionally been done by scaffold towers, cherry pickers, scissor lifts or ladders.
- Maximum working height 6.5m
- Maximum platform height 4.5m
- Maximum load weight on platform 250kg (equivalent to 2 men with tools)
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Fits through single doorway
- Efficient one man operation with only 5 minute set up time
- Suitable for use on rough and uneven surfaces
- Multiple safety features for risk free operation
£60 per day for first day.
£40 per day for additional days.
Transport to site free of charge up to 10 miles from Berwick. Extra miles charged at 80p per mile. Width 1.1m for self-tow.
All rates exclude VAT.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
To comply with health and safety guidelines operators must be in possession of a full mobile elevating platform certificate.
Self-operated platforms are used at own risk, any damage whilst on hire will be charged at cost on equipment return.
All payments by credit or debit card prior to hire.