BATTERY OPERATED SELF PROPELLING ACCESS PLATFORM
This platform is ideal for internal use and is soft tracked for non-mark operation on most floor surfaces. It suits both industrial and domestic applications such as changing light fittings, cleaning gutters, painting etc. The platform is easy to use with basic operational training taking only 15 minutes.
- Only for use on level surfaces (+/- 5 degrees)
- Maximum load weight on platform 200kg (equivalent to 2 men with tools)
- Maximum working height 8.1 metres
- Maximum outreach 3 metres
- Maximum operating wind speed 45Km/H
- 120 degree platform rotation in either direction
- Time efficient operation: No need to stabilise platform with jacks or legs, No need to retract work platform whilst changing work position, No downtime as platform moves to different work positions in seconds
- Electrically powered with no emissions
- 8 hours continuous use without need for recharge
- Easy charging from any domestic socket
- Full Lola certification
Self-operated £30 per hour (minimum hire 4 hours)
Operator supplied £40 per hour (minimum hire 4 hours)
For hires over 1 day £120 per additional day or £15 per hour (excluding operator)
Transport to site free of charge up to 10 miles from Berwick. Extra miles charged at 80p per mile.
All rates exclude VAT.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
To comply with health and safety guidelines operators must be in possession of a full mobile elevating platform certificate.
Self-operated platforms are used at own risk, any damage whilst on hire will be charged at cost on equipment return.
All payments by credit or debit card prior to hire.